Friday, March 10, 2006
what a day, i'm so exhausted! in the morning, went to Blk 365 to collect back the plastic bags, it was super heavy! We also went to another Block, that block was like, 10 storeys high and we decided to split, so Hui Wen, two of my seniors and I, we went to level 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..haha, the bags kinda stink too! haha, today table-tennis training was okay..during break time, went down to enjoy the breeze! hahaha. It was very windy but burning hot too! Went to play basketball, just trying out, xiaozhu and i went to play, I just cant snatch the ball from others!!! hahaha, its so cool, i managed to throw 5 balls in the net! I guess i've overcome my fearness agianst basketball hahaha..the ball is SO extreme hard, thats why i was once afraid of it, scared that it might hit onto my head..I just dislike this particular teacher, next week, MARCH HOLIDAYS and yet, there are 3 table-tennis practices, i dont really mind though but I have BBQ with my last year classmates, 6/2 '05! then its like i told my coach already..then the teacher asked what, then my coach have to tell..then he say," you should go for the traning instead of the BBQ with your class, traning is more important" I do agree with him though but, spending time with my beloved friends is like DUH important too! SO UNFAIR! I dont care, i'm still going for the traning but I'm gonna leave earlier (: haha and yeah almos forgot, i managed to throw 5 balls in the net 'cause "you're" there..hahaha! oh oh oh..the weather is so extremely hot! how i hope it wont rain throughout, and pray hard that it wont rain NEXT FRIDAY! if not, its gonna be like SO not fun already! umm, is this post long? hahah, dont think it is..but nothing really happened today so yeah i'll end it here. ((: